Functionality has never looked so good: All the ZWILLING Pro series kitchen gadgets are created by multi-award-winning designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez and distinguish themselves through their wonderfully minimalistic and timeless design. The meat fork is made of stainless steel and has both matte and satin finishes. This results in an intriguing contrast of shiny and matte surfaces. The handle is ergonomically designed for the human hand and features a generous loop so that the fork can be hung on a range of different hooks. Thanks to the long, sharply pointed tines, it is particularly easy to use the fork and you can not only comfortably lift out your joint and keep it steady, you can also use it to check on its cooking progress without damaging the meat. Every cooking utensil in the ZWILLING Pro series can be cleaned without worry in dishwashers.
- Use it to check on its cooking progress without damaging the meat
- Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Made of premium, stainless steel for exceptional durability
- Ergonomic, two-toned 18/10 stainless steel handles ensures optimal resistance to discolouration & corrosion
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
- Dishwasher safe