The SYNCHROS series has won many awards and test prizes. The design of these knives deliberately dispenses with the so-called "bolster", the thickening between the blade and the handle, which for a long time was considered a typical feature of forged knives. The seamless transition from the handle to the blade of the SYNCHROS knives creates a completely new haptic and functional experience - an innovation of the knife manufacturer GÜDE.
A COMPLETELY NEW CUTTING EXPERIENCE.
- innovative handle design
- novel raised grip position
- always the same handle size
- solid convex wooden handle made of smoked oak
- smooth transition between handle and blade
- forged from one piece
- Ground through blade at the beard
- Slightly convex shape of the bevel